We are looking for a Sourcer to join our team! In this role, you will support the Talent team with their recruitment efforts. This includes everything from working with hiring managers across the business to understand their needs to finding unique ways to attract top talent! You’ll find success in this position if you are persistent, adaptable and driven. If you can keep up with our fast-paced, ever-changing environment, we’d love to chat with you!
Some of the things you can expect to work on:
– Source and engage candidates using different recruitment channels
– Maintain candidate pipelines for various roles across the business
– Recruitment metrics and reporting such as funnel analysis and conversion rates
– Manage full cycle recruitment for junior positions
– Administrative recruitment tasks such as interview coordination and scheduling
What you bring to the team:
– 2+ years in a Talent Sourcing or Coordination position
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Exceptional communication skills. You are a natural storyteller and have a knack for building relationships.
– You can keep up with an agile environment. You are adaptable and can deal with changing requirements.
– You are resourceful. You will dig into your network, find new meet ups, and use the power of social media and to help find A-players to join us.