Talent Operations Manager
As Talent Operations Manager, you report to the VP, Talent. You will manage all recruiting-related activities, equipping recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process, tracking recruiting metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement, forecasting future talent needs, and ensuring recruiting teams are able to meet those goals. You will support the continuous evolution of our Talent strategy and drive new hiring practices such as diversity and inclusion and employee experience. You will play a critical role in scaling a high-growth company, and winning culture.
In this role, you will:
– Lead a team of off-shore recruitment coordinators.
– Lead all recruiting-related activities.
– Track and measure recruiting process to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement.
– Automate and streamline recruitment processes wherever possible.
– Manage job creation/approval process.
– Responsible for ATS data hygiene to ensure accurate reporting.
– Partner with PeopleOps to maintain the ATS to HRIS integration.
– Research cutting-edge technologies and evaluate the recruiting stack.
– Building out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance.
– Informing senior leadership of recruiting successes and challenges and advising them on solutions and recruiting strategy accordingly.
– Reducing risk and protecting the company’s reputation and brand image by prioritizing regulatory compliance, data integrity, and audits in its recruiting practices.
– Developing and managing relationships with recruiting partners and vendors.
– Overall, optimizing the effectiveness of talent as an operation, and driving consistency across the board.
– Manage the offer process and hand off to P&C.
– 4+ years working in operations (high-growth or tech environments are a plus), ideally in a recruitment operations role.
– 1+ years of people management experience.
– ATS(Lever/Greenhouse) power user.
– ATS implementation experience.
– Fluent in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
– Analytical mindset.
– Strong project management skills.