The Information Technology team at BenchSci aims to offer best-in-class support for its user base. As a system administrator, you report to the Director of IT and Facilities and partner with departments to ensure that they are set up for success with the tools they need to get their job done.
A brand new office of almost 30,000 square feet means supporting a wide range of technology within the office including laptops and desktops, the network (wired and wireless), and the meeting room technology. Outside of the office, the Information Technology team also supports the SaaS applications used by the business, and hardware at our co-location facility.
– Respond to support requests from the BenchSci userbase.
– Administer and troubleshoot macOS, Windows, and Linux systems
– Manage and maintain the office network (wired and wireless)
– Administer and troubleshoot our SaaS application stack which includes but is not limited to: Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom (meet, rooms, and phone), Atlassian, 1Password, Monday.com, Guru, HubSpot, GitHub, Google Cloud Platform
– Manage technical components of onboarding and offboarding of users which includes but is not limited to: Provisioning and shipping hardware, Activating/deactivating SaaS accounts either directly or through automated systems.
– At least 2 years experience working as a System Administrator
– Experience working with macOS MDM, Jamf
– Basic knowledge of Linux, macOS, and Windows – O/S install, user management, networking, and troubleshooting
– Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, handling multiple concurrent priority tasks with tight deadlines
– A structured approach to problem solving