Senior Technical Recruiter (Product)
As a Senior Technical Recruiter (Product) at BioRender, you’ll join a fast-paced Talent team supporting BioRender’s ambitious growth plans, primarily within Product Management and Product Design hiring. You thrive in an autonomous environment, get excited about creative and personalized outbound sourcing, and have a natural ability to balance values fit with technical skills when evaluating candidates.
BioRender is remote-first, and this role is open to candidates across Canada and the United States. At this time we are open to senior – principal level recruiters with a product focus.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process here!
Our ideal fit
– Able to leverage your network and creativity to build a pipeline of A players
– Detail-oriented and efficient
– Empathetic relationship builder with hiring managers and candidates alike
– Thrives in a fast-paced, hardworking environment
– Learn and be able to authentically communicate BioRender’s value proposition
– Onboard quickly onto our systems and processes – we primarily use Lever, Gem, and LinkedIn Recruiter
– Guide hiring managers to align on need, profile, and process
– Fill assigned roles per quarter through sourcing and managing the inbound funnel
– Maintain high average scores (4-5/5) on candidate experience surveys for your roles
What you bring to the table
– 5+ years of in-house recruitment experience at a fast-growing tech company, startups preferred
– Significant experience hiring for Product roles
– Track record of juggling multiple open positions and filling roles with a high hiring bar
– Passion for creating exceptional candidate experiences
– Experience with an ATS (Lever preferred), LinkedIn Recruiter, and Gem or other sourcing tools
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.