Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment at ecobee.
This role will have you working with senior leaders in the organization to fill key roles across all teams along with coaching them on hiring decisions. You will consult with the leadership team to refine job requirements, build out the recruitment process, identify hiring needs, and source top-notch candidates. Day to day you will be managing job postings, screening applicants, sourcing, building pipelines, interviewing, and forming and delivering offers.
But, it’s also so much more than that! We’re looking for someone who, along with our existing Talent Team, can also provide recruiting research to ensure we are continuing to develop best in class processes, provide interview training to our hiring managers, and manage internal communication of upcoming positions. You will build an in-depth knowledge of the Toronto talent market, being proactive in your awareness of great candidates (know them before we need them!).
What You’ll Bring to the Table
– Multiple years’ experience in a technical recruiting role (in-house or agency)
– You already know that recruiting is not a volume game or a sales gig, it’s about smart people, honest conversations, and real relationships
– On that note, if you could have gotten a degree in “The Art of Wooing” you would have, building relationships is kind of your thing
– You can speak knowledgeably to a wide variety of technical experts in order to identify top tier talent
– You’re passionate about being the best at your craft and find yourself looking for new learning opportunities
– You’re hyper organized and enjoy having multiple moving targets
– “Let’s check the metrics” is your motto, as you see value in tracking and reviewing relevant data to improve the recruitment process and keep everything transparent
– You understand the importance of providing a stellar and consistent experience for all candidates
– You always challenge yourself to improve upon the status quo
– You are a master of first impressions with your great communication and written skills
– You have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment where you’re hiring several people concurrently – trust us, it gets busy here!
– You have experience with all of the common recruiting tools and a modern ATS (we use Greenhouse).
– And, you’re eager to work with the best Talent Team in Toronto!