Senior Software Developer, Back End
As a Senior Software Developer, Backend on KOHO’s Tech and Engineering team, you will be a strong contributor in the KOHO ecosystem and work with other developers to help define and implement processes. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team and driving our core features from start to finish.
Our teams have a large degree of autonomy and ownership and we’re looking for someone with a high level of initiative. This is a fast-paced outcome-oriented environment! We are looking for collaborative-oriented developers like you who are always eager to learn and help other developers grow. Excited yet?
Please Note: This is a remote position based in Canada that is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You’ll Be Doing
– You are an ambassador for KOHO and live the company’s five Values
– You will guide the technical strategy for your direct team and the broader department
– You will be participating in rotating on-call duties, including incident management
– You will create technical designs for KOHO’s new features
– You will be mentoring and educating other developers on the team and accelerating their career growth
– You will be owning the production operation, monitoring our system, and helping define SLAs
Who You Are
– You can challenge the status quo through research and introduce new tech to the team
– You are solution-oriented – you identify problems, own them, and improve them!
– You can communicate complex technical issues in a concise and effective manner
– You thrive on collaborating within the tech team and other departments
– You can work independently and effectively without clear requirements or supervision
– You know how to find the balance between quality and speed
– You know how to monitor and observe the performance of your system in a production environment
– You understand microservices architecture and distributed systems
A bonus if you have experience or an interest in any of the following!
– RESTful APIs, Docker, or AWS
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.