Senior Product Designer
The Senior Product Designer for Paper’s Growth initiatives will collaborate with all disciplines at every step of the process – from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping and experimenting, to launching the final experience. This person will be part of a team that welcomes all ideas from all sources and grows from these ideas.
This position can be located in any geography in the US or Canada.
Please include your portfolio when you apply, and be prepared to talk through your specific input on the design for each product/project presented.
– Work with Product Management and Engineering to help shape the product strategy and vision.
– Deliver designs and solutions that drive user engagement and support.
– Lead, guide, and mentor product designers on the delivery team.
– Plan, conduct, and contribute to the insight-gathering and user research process, in an ongoing effort to understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and intentions.
– Create personas, journeys, wireframes and user/process flows to communicate UX and design ideas.
– Meaningfully contribute to Paper’s internal design system.
– Bring ideas to life through storyboards, prototypes, demos, and more.
– Stay abreast of new trends and technologies in the field of UX design, using this knowledge to continuously improve our design processes.
– Ability to manage concurrent projects and competing priorities.
– 5+ years of experience as a Product/UX Designer.
– Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast paced environment.
– The ability to articulate the strategy behind your work, and to map your decisions to company objectives.
– Strong frameworks for conducting meaningful, illuminating user research.
– Ability to use data to inform design decisions.
– The ability to design consistent experiences across multiple devices.
– Strong visual communication skills, with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
– Experience with Figma or a comparable developer/designer collaboration tool.
– Experience with Miro, Mural for collaboration with stakeholders.
– Knowledge of the software development process; HTML and CSS experience a plus.
– Passion for the EdTech industry and making a positive impact on students’ lives.
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.