The Senior Manager, Customer Experience leads a broader Customer Experience (CX) team which includes both Customer Empowerment Coordinators and Virtual Fittings Consultants; whose focus is to engage, educate, and assist customers to drive sales and brand loyalty. This position reports to the Director, Customer Experience and leads 4 direct reports including 2 Assistant Department Managers and 2 Team Leads. In partnership with the Director, Customer Experience and the Sr Manager of Operations, Customer Experience, they will work to constantly iterate how we engage with our customers and create a positive, customer first approach. In addition, this role works closely with the Assistant Department Managers to grow and develop the team to deliver an industry-leading online customer experience through various communication channels.
Please note that this is an interim role, covering a parental leave of absence for the duration of 12 months.
– You have a pulse on what Knix customers want and know how to attract, engage, and delight them throughout the client experience.
– You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
– You understand what we all experience in fitting rooms and are a natural at making others feel comfortable.
– You have business acumen to support critical thinking, a bias for action when decision-making, and an entrepreneurial mindset when problem-solving.
– You’re a people-first leader who empowers + engages their team to drive business results.
– You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
– Responsible for building, leading and developing the broader Customer Experience team, resulting in a high performing and engaged team that is motivated to provide an exceptional experience to our customers.
– Always approaches problem-solving and strategy by anticipating the needs of the customers to drive continuous improvement in Knix’s customer satisfaction.
– Develop KPI goals that measure the success of the team in partnership with the Director and the Sr Manager, Customer Experience Operations.
– Lead, coach and develop the Assistant Department Managers in hiring and training exceptional Coordinators and Consultants for the department.
– Coaches Assistant Department Managers on managing employee concerns. When needed, the Sr Manager escalates and partners with their People Operations team to resolve questions, concerns, accommodation requests and performance management actions.
– Support the Director in the development and execution of department strategy, vision and goals to continue to innovate the customer experience at Knix.
– Appropriately escalates trends and concerns to the Director of Customer Experience to ensure the correct partners are notified and a resolution is brought forward collaboratively.
– Regularly collaborates and partners with the CX Operations team to identify and resolve issues impacting the customer experience and innovate togethers on ways for improvement.
– Thoughtfully conducts weekly and bi weekly 1:1s with each Team Lead and ADM fostering collaboration and creating an environment of feedback.
– Hosts quarterly meetings with each individual CX team member that build connection and engagement.
– Leads daily 15 minute meetings and weekly CX team meetings to ensure the entire team is provided with in the moment updates, aligned with company initiatives and to gather feedback on current events.
– Identify trends in customer feedback across different teams and platforms to find opportunities. Partners cross functionally to escalate, collaborate, innovate and resolve to improve the overall customer experience.
– +5 years’ customer service experience, preferably in an eCommerce or Retail environment
– +3 years’ experience in managing teams.
– Understand the development of KPI’s and their role in strategic business decision making, analyze results to coach and hold the team accountable for performance.
– Strong customer service skills with an ability to problem solve and de-escalate in real time.
– Exceptional coaching skills and demonstrates effective leadership.
– Ability to interpret company policies and develop solutions that benefit both the customer and our business.
– Operates with agility and a strong sense of integrity to manage priorities and tight deadlines.
– Expert problem solver and empowers their team to make recommendations for solutions.
– Ability to use quantitative and qualitative observations to innovate the customer experience.
– Technologically savvy and feels comfortable working with new systems and tools.
– Preferred knowledge of G-Suite and commerce platforms such as Shopify, Kustomer and Loop.