Reporting to the Senior Manager, Identity Fraud, this role will be a key part of a team responsible for protecting KOHO and its users from organized bad actors.
A day in the life of the Identity Fraud team can consist of catching fraudulent applications, stopping account takeovers, liaising with law enforcement and providing insight to other teams at KOHO. The role is great for those who love catching bad actors or those who want to challenge themselves by bringing fresh ideas and experiences.
What You’ll Do
– You’ll help identify fraudulent accounts and disrupt their activities
– You’ll conduct complex investigations in organized financial crime activity
– You’ll be asked to assist in the development and enhancement of reporting and controls to identify potential incidents of fraud
– We liaise daily with Law Enforcement and other Financial Institutions on investigations
– We share our insights and experience with other teams at KOHO
– You’ll have the opportunity to help develop new ways to combat fraud
What You’ll Bring
– 5 years experience in Fraud Management relating to financial activities
– Experience in investigation Account takeovers and payment card fraud
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– An ability to see the big picture while being comfortable with day to day responsibilities
– Advanced Excel or proficiency in SQL are assets.
– Fluency in French would be an advantage