Senior Director of Security
We’re hiring our first Senior Director of Security to build, define, and lead the strategy and operations of the security function at BioRender. We’re looking for a passionate, business-focused security leader to create and operationalize programs around information security, cyber security and privacy compliance.
Our ideal fit
– Experienced security leader, focused on user experience and thoughtful in building an impactful and efficient security culture
– A strategic builder who thinks long-term but will get in the weeds when needed
– Incredible communicator, great listener, and empathetic
– Passionate and practical about technology, eager to learn and follow industry best practices
What you’ll be doing
– Build a culture of security across the company, integrate security and data privacy into processes and decision making
– Build out a security operations team to conduct audits, create internal documentation, and conduct company security training
– Address known security risks and develop a process to operationalize auditing systems and develop an SLA for addressing security risks
– Achieve SOC II, ISO 27000, and GDPR compliance and certification where applicable within the first 18 months
– Design and deploy standard processes / SLAs for customer agreements around security and privacy; own all customer facing security documentation
What you bring to the table
– Experience building out a security program from the ground up at a fast-growing company with strict security/compliance requirements.
– Minimum 5 years in security management positions
– Experience implementing and managing SOC II or similar compliance certifications
– Experience rolling large scale organizational changes and getting buy-in from everyone in the company
– Breadth of experience with security including but not limited to:
– Automating security compliance
– Collaborating with DevOps / infrastructure to address cross-functional security and compliance requirements
– Disaster recovery planning and testing
– Managing external vendors and business agreements
– Incident response
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.