We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Program Manager to join our young, fast-growing company (rewarded by Great Place to Work and the Globe & Mail) on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As the first Program Manager on the Customer Success team, you will partner with Customer Success and cross-functional leadership team members to design and deploy programs that will optimize value creation to our customers, enhance customer experience and increase renewals and revenue expansion.
You will work at the intersection of people, process, technology and Data to positively impact the customer journey from the SMB to Enterprise clients.
Our ideal fit:
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on a diverse array of projects that span cross-disciplinary teams
– Curious, loves asking questions, and thinks outside of the box
– Supportive and empathetic leader who is invested in enabling Customer Success team members to be successful.
– A Stellar team player who has demonstrated experience working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales and Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
– Help improve and refine the Customer Success process and playbook to enable the team to scale 3-4 times over the next 12 months
– Develop and execute action plans to profitably drive increase in revenue retention and expansion
– Lead the Customer Success and cross-functional teams in the design, build, and measurement of scalable and repeatable processes, workflows, and automation that enable the Customer Success team to deliver exceptional experience to our fast-growing customer base
– Identify system, data, and process improvements
– Consult, direct, and assist with the design of the overall CS Practices
– Project Management of strategic initiatives aligned with the Customer Success team’s and company’s goals
– Develop deep expertise and partner with Revenue Operations on the key Systems and data-flows that support the Customer Success Renewals functions, as well as other corporate or specialist systems that need to be developed to support the practice. (CS Tools, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
– 3+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment
– 3+ years of CS program management, driving change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
– Demonstrated experience transforming customer success organizations across SMB and Enterprise in order to optimize revenue, retention and experience outcomes while balancing cost to serve
– Experience with Digital Marketing tools, (Hubspot, Customer.io etc), digital capabilities of Customer Success automation tools, (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero), as well as in-app customer experience tools (appcues, pendo) is a plus
– Prior life sciences experience and/or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent is a plus (e.g. within the fields of life science including biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biochemistry, etc).