Sales Operations Specialist
We’re hiring for a Maternity Leave Contract for the position of Sales Operations Specialist for a period of 12 to 18 months. You’ll play a key role in our Business Development function, having ownership over our sales technology stack and associated projects/processes.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, in this position, you will be responsible for:
– Managing and maintaining our sales tech stack; specifically Salesforce Sales Cloud, Loopio and ZoomInfo.
– Managing sales and client success reporting processes to support forecasting and client management.
– Identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of our sales and client management functions.
– Supporting cross-functional collaboration, specifically with Marketing and Product teams, to deliver relevant information, content and tools to increase the effectiveness of our sales processes.
– Liaising with various third party partners to coordinate sales training and enablement.
Critical to success in this role will be your knowledge of sales and client management functions, and how technology, process, and workflows can improve revenue performance. You have the ability to interpret data and results, and turn them into actionable insights that drive decision-making. You are tech savvy, analytical, process-oriented, and passionate about results. We want you to possess a positive attitude and growth mindset, actively identifying opportunities for improvement. Resilient by nature, you possess the ability to manage complexity and navigate a fast-paced environment to deliver meaningful results.
FIRST 6-9 MONTH DELIVERABLES
– Within 90 days, you will support the optimization and documentation of internal sales processes, collateral, and materials. This includes but is not limited to managing and ensuring effective onboarding and employee training, special projects relating to sales and account management functions.
– Within 6 to 9 months, you will help to evaluate sales and client management processes, and support the team’s education and adoption with respect to any changes, including ensuring compliance; the goal is to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency, and execute accordingly.
– You understand sales and client success and have at least two years of experience in the sales ecosystem, including at least one year in sales operations.
– You have hands-on experience using Salesforce for reporting and importing data, building dashboards, and identifying gaps and opportunities for optimization.
– You can break down deliverables into manageable tasks and balance competing priorities. You are highly organized and tactical in your approach, taking full ownership of your work, tasks, and timelines.
– You are a self-starter who can plan and deliver projects with limited direction. You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities, thinking creatively and analytically when dealing with the unexpected and proposing solutions.
– You have excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, which bring clarity and precision to your work. You thrive in an independent role and as a contributing team member. As a result, you can gain trust and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
Not checking every box? Please apply anyway. We understand that candidates have different experiences that may make them a fantastic fit for this position, and for Maple. We value equity, diversity, and inclusion, and we’re committed to providing fair and equal opportunities to all applicants. We also want to provide an accessible interview process, so if there’s any accommodations that would make your experience more comfortable, please let us know.
– Passion for Results
– Unwavering Focus
– Operational Excellence
CULTURE AND ORGANIZATIONAL FIT
The Maple team is:
– Passionate: We believe deeply in our company’s purpose and what we’re trying to accomplish as a team. We want all colleagues to feel passionate about improving access to high-quality healthcare through the power of technology, and to make a positive impact with the work we do, where we work, and in the community.
– Supportive: We’re a diverse community that recognizes and embraces the individual differences of our people. We have fun coming to work and bringing the best out of each other. We value and encourage different and diverse perspectives from all parts of the organization.
– United: We leave our egos at the door and act with humility. We work collaboratively to overcome obstacles that arise, and we’re united in our purpose and bringing our ambitious goals to life.
– Creative: We challenge the status quo of what we think is possible with how we approach our work and projects, celebrating bold thinking. We’re focused on our priorities yet remain agile in how we deliver on our goals.
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.