Sales Operations Specialist
In this position, you will be responsible for our sales infrastructure, including onboarding, sales tools (Salesforce Sales Cloud, Loopio, ZoomInfo), processes, training, sales reporting, and analytics to ensure long-term and sustainable growth. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Client Success, Marketing and Product, to identify areas of opportunity in our sales processes and systems, optimize metrics and improve productivity.
Critical to success in this role will be your unwavering focus coupled with a commitment to operational excellence. You understand how technology, process, and workflows can improve revenue performance and are proactive in your approach to identifying opportunities, developing solutions, and implementing change to deliver results and achieve goals. You demonstrate resilience and adaptability when navigating challenging situations and are open to diverse perspectives and feedback, sharing knowledge and learning from those around you.
12 and 18 MONTH DELIVERABLES
– Within the first 3 months, you will support the optimization and documentation of internal sales processes, collateral, and materials. This includes but is not limited to managing and ensuring effective onboarding and employee training, special projects relating to the sales function.
– In the next 12 to 18 months, you will help to evaluate sales and client success processes, and support the team’s education and adoption with respect to any changes, including ensuring compliance; the goal is to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency, and execute accordingly.
– The ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field paired with 2+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience gained in a SAAS/Software Enterprise environment.
– The Sales Operations Specialist has a proven ability with using Salesforce for reporting and importing data, building dashboards, and identifying gaps and opportunities for optimization.
– As an exemplary team player, the candidate has a proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams to drive organizational success.
– Resilient in the face of challenges, the candidate is driven to overcome obstacles and deliver outstanding results.
– The candidate has excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, which bring clarity and precision to their work. The ideal candidate thrives both in an independent role and as a contributing team member.
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.