We’re looking for an experienced Sales Analyst to join our growing team. The position will provide critical coordination between sales and operations, to support the sales process. The Sales Analyst will provide key insights into sales pipeline metrics and forecasting and contribute to the evolution of sales strategy.
We’re looking for someone who is a critical thinker, detail oriented, with a demonstrated track record of driving continuous process improvements and efficiencies. The Sales Analyst will provide tremendous value, extracting critical data that will translate into “one source of the truth”, used to drive business decisions.
– Automate and standardizing processes to enable scaling and efficiencies in site assessment scheduling, proposal and contract creation
– Salesforce report creation and data analysis to understand pipeline dynamics and inform sales strategy refinement
– Sales support including sales quoting priorities for engineering team, uploading of required utility data for quoting, overseeing proposal and contract creation process (working towards full automation), data cleaning for consistency and refinement of reporting
– Train sales reps to ensure consistency in salesforce data entry, site assessment scheduling and verification scheduling processes.
– Self-motivated with a keen interest in finding process efficiencies that can enable scaling
– Experience with Salesforce: custom field creation, page layouts, custom objects, workflow automation, reports and dashboards, as well as AppExchange Apps like Nintex
– Experience with Forecasting – Building sales data models
– Strong financial literacy and understanding of key business case metrics (ROI, cash flow analysis)
– Team player with a “no task is too-big or too-small attitude”
– Advanced level Microsoft excel – pivot tables, charts, financial analysis
– Ability to build strong internal working relationships