We are founders, entrepreneurs, designers, and technologists coming together to build, launch, and scale products and companies solving painful problems in the Canadian health space. We love solving big challenges and are focused on providing Canadians with better access to the care they need.
About your role
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the build of a brand new digital health product from the ground up. You will be responsible for driving the development and launch of this new product, building features to support the needs of our customers and end-users. Within this role, you will personally drive key initiatives on the roadmap, and collaborate with other product teams to leverage best practices in how we operate as a product-first organization.
What you’ll be doing
– Lead and own the prioritization and roadmapping of features for a new digital health product.
– Manage the full product life-cycle for the product from research, discovery, and design through development, launch, and iterations.
– Work closely with internal subject matter experts and business unit leads to ensure stakeholder and customer objectives are met.
– Tactically drive prioritization on a sprint-to-sprint basis while also strategically contributing to long-term product strategy.
– Collaborate daily with design and engineering teams to identify and deliver on the product vision and objectives.
– Effectively communicate strategy and roadmap for a non-technical audience, in verbal and written form, including presentations.
What you’ll need
– 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner, ideally in the digital health space.
– 4+ years of experience in all aspects of product management, including stakeholder management, backlog and release management, and working as part of a cross-functional team of designers and developers.
– A good understanding of the product development process and agile methodologies from discovery to delivery.
– Excellent verbal communication skills to promote collaboration across a broad group of teams including design, engineering, and product.
– This is not a technical role but requires a technical affinity; you will work and communicate with technical teams.