Product Manager, Growth
The mission of the Growth Team is to use rapid experimentation to improve the user experience and increase value a user gets from BioRender – ultimately moving forward key business metrics.
As a dedicated Product Manager on the Growth Team you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with both the CEO and CTO (co-founders) on improving and building upon our current product development process. Your work will be hugely impactful, as you’ll be responsible for driving key product and business metrics through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making. Your mission will be to guide users along the user journey, from first discovering BioRender to becoming a champion for our product.
You will design, implement and analyze experiments to increase acquisition, user engagement, retention, and conversion to our enterprise plans.
Our Ideal Fit
– Wants to revolutionize how science is communicated around the world
– Is on a relentless pursuit to understand users’ needs and build product users are excited to use; Likes getting on calls with users to understand their needs and hear about their pain points first hand
– Curious, loves asking questions, thinks outside of the box, can see behind corners when it comes to edge cases and important details
– Digs into data and gets is excited to continuously tweak product to improve conversions
– Has a strong sense of ownership and will do whatever it takes to make the product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
– Incredibly organized and can juggle many projects at the same time. Lives and breathes project management, likes to lead scrum practices and stay in the weeds: lies to stay on top of Jira management, do project check-ins, run meetings and get into the details with the engineering team
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on a diverse array of projects that span cross-disciplinary teams
– Obsesses about continuous product improvement and loves using data and user feedback to drive product decisions
– Excellent technical communication skills, understands technical constraints and can get into implementation details with developers
About The Role
– In your first 30 days, you’ll dive in and really understand everything about the user, the product, the team and the company. You’ll do 10+ user calls, attend sales demos, review product feedback and meet with key people across the company. You’ll build out an analytics dashboard and build a mental model of different user personas and their pain points. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the product, understand trade-offs we’ve made up until now and identify areas of improvement. You’ll get to know everyone on your team and their strengths and areas of expertise. You’ll internalize the company objectives, long term business goals and how teams fit together.
– In the first 90 days, in collaboration with the Product team, you’ll develop the product roadmap for the Growth Team and will begin to lead projects of increasing complexity. You’ll begin to own product development processes for the team: running standups, grooming Jira backlog, helping to break down projects, prioritizing/triaging bugs reported. By the end of your first 90 days, you’ll design, deliver and analyze your first product experiments that aim to increase core business metrics.
What you bring to the table
– 3+ years of product management experience, ideally at a fast growing SaaS startup
– Proven track record of delivering product changes that have significant business impact (have a direct impact on product usage, revenue and/or top of the funnel user acquisition)
– Successful track record of owning a significant part of a user-facing product and delivering features that customers need, preferably on a web-based product
– Significant experience with running a successful product development process, including maintaining Jira, running planning sessions and working closely with engineering to get features delivered
– Educational background in life sciences is a plus
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.