The Product Experience team is growing, and we have fantastic opportunities for Product Designers on many of our teams. We have a clear product vision for igniting new ways of inspiring daily goodness in the hands of clients, employees, customers and charitable causes. We need your help on that journey. Benevity’s clients are global brands that are part of your everyday life. They use the software we design and build to run their corporate goodness programs. Their goal is to attract, retain and engage today’s diverse global workforce by connecting employees to the millions of causes through our ecosystem.
Take some time to read through this job posting, and if your passions and experience match what we have laid out here, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms: skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
As a Product Designer, you will be part of an empowered product team applying your experience and skills to design solutions for the product outcomes we want to achieve. Some of the problems you could be helping solve include:
– Helping streamline the program administrators’ experience of managing complex global goodness programs.
– Working to provide the world’s biggest brands with the ability to run giving and volunteering programs with their customers.
– Delving deep into the world of finance to find new ways of getting funds into the hands of causes faster.
– Enabling our product teams to deliver better experiences through data design and user management.
We are hiring for several teams, are open to various experience levels, and understand that years of experience are not the only indicators of skills and capabilities.
As a Product Designer at Benevity, you will:
– Report directly to a product line Lead and be responsible for the design quality of your product area.
– Conduct UX research to uncover and define the problems and evaluate the usability of what you have created.
– Ensure that your product area meets the highest standards of accessibility and inclusiveness.
– Actively participate in ongoing planning activities with your team. Ensuring that work flowing into the team accurately captures acceptance criteria for functional and non-functional requirements.
– Advocate for your work cross-functionally across Benevity.
– Build strong, inclusive, collaborative relationships with peers, including designers, product managers, developers, and other cross-functional team members.
– Contribute thoughtfully to building an inclusive environment for everyone.
What you bring
You have years of experience as a Product Designer delivering great software to users across the consumer or enterprise space. You can communicate the outcomes you have achieved and the decisions you made. Most importantly, you are passionate about building inclusive and accessible experiences.
– Can demonstrate the ability to use various methods to get the most out of all phases of design thinking.
– Well-crafted visual aesthetic, eye for pattern recognition, and an eye for detail.
– You have developed communication, collaboration and creative problem-solving skills: an ability to lead and the humility to adapt.
– Conduct your own generative and evaluative research studies.
– Comfortable leading meetings and facilitating workshops.
– You are a cultural contributor and mentor to others.
– Can use the right design tool at the right time to generate insights, high and low-fidelity prototypes, and developer-ready documentation.
– You start from a place of curiosity, seek out feedback from everyone, and foster a space where everyone can participate.