Post-Sale Revenue Analyst
Act as a business partner to the Client Success and Renewals organization, working cross-functionally across the client journey to surface insights that can help improve the client experience. You will improve operating processes and accomplish high-priority projects. The most important attributes for success include a deep curiosity rooted in data combined with the ability to partner across a disparate set of stakeholders. As part of the role, you will report to the Manager of Revenue Analytics.
– Develop deep understanding of the metrics that improve Client Success and build the analytics around it with the goal of driving insights to actions.
– Partner with the Client Success & Renewals leadership team to determine and define requirements as well as project scope.
– Ensure data quality across multiple systems of record and flag areas of continuous improvement for our data lake.
– Own the relationship with the Client Success and Renewals leadership, be the subject matter expert, and address deep-dive questions with follow up insights and recommended actions.
– Own and champion high impact projects across the Client Success and Renewals Organization.
– Own various special data-focused projects to support planning/forecasting, and ongoing operations.
– Support day-to-day inquiries from the team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational processes.
– 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced analytical role (e.g., Management Consulting, Business Intelligence, Finance).
– Experience using analytical frameworks, data, and tools to work on complex projects, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems.
– Hands-on experience coordinating projects and working with cross-functional leaders across the business to identify areas of improvements, propose and implement solutions.
– Knowledge of data and data manipulation in typical SaaS products such as Salesforce, Gainsight, and traditional spreadsheet software such as Excel.
– Technically proficient in SQL; Ability to model simple data pipelines using SQL.
– Create and automate operational dashboards to monitor changes in business performance.
– Experience doing market comparisons on client success metrics, identifying trends, and advising senior leadership on growth strategy/investments.