Coaching has become an integral part of the KOHO culture, supporting all employees in reaching their goals and developing their potential. In addition to 1:1 and relationship/team coaching, our Coaching & Development team has expanded into offering learning and development programs to scale our impact.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of Performance Coaches and Training & Development Partners in working with employees 1:1 and in teams to optimize performance. If you thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment of rapid organizational growth and want to take a thought partnership role in evolving our in-house coaching & development function, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
– You will wear two hats: Performance Coaching and supporting our Talent Development initiatives with a focus in owning the strategy and execution of our Leadership Development program and creating and facilitating group learning offerings.
– Provide 1:1 coaching over video conference and maintain a client roster of up to 40 employees at a time across a range of departments and levels of seniority – from the Management team to entry level engineers and user success agents.
– Coach on a range of topics, including leadership skills, career pathing, giving & receiving feedback, work-life balance, interpersonal challenges, and any other topics that arise in supporting employee engagement and performance.
– Co-create coaching goals and a program for each internal client, recommending resources and coaching frequency based on each client’s unique needs, as well as thorough tracking against coaching goals.
– Lead the next evolution of KOHO’s Leadership Development programs for new and existing managers, including developing a revised strategy that’s in alignment with the People & Culture (P&C) department goals, creating select new training content in conjunction with P&C stakeholders, facilitating engaging training sessions, and measuring the impact of the program.
– Develop and facilitate interactive workshops for the organization in support of its People & Culture goals on topics such as: change management, feedback, career development, coaching, team engagement, and more.
– Provide frequent high level trends observed within the business to the Manager of Coaching, coupled with recommendations on workshops and initiatives to build employee engagement and performance.
– Provide ongoing personal learning of coaching tools and resources to bring back to KOHO.
Who You Are
– Coaching Certification recognized by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) – at a minimum is working towards an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) designation.
– Experience coaching a diverse range of clients with different thinking styles, cultural backgrounds and coaching goals.
– High ethical standards, including always maintaining coach-client confidentiality.
– Ability to quickly create custom workshop content for teams and large groups of employees on a range of topics.
– Strengths in facilitation, public speaking and managing a room of cross functional team members.
– Demonstrated experience building and delivering leadership development programs.
– Learning and development program development and execution in the remote environment.
– Experience with a Learning Management System is an asset (we’ve just completed implementation of the UKG Pro Learning tool).
– Self-starter – can operate independently in the remote environment and work with other coaches and leadership members within KOHO to generate ideas to drive organizational performance.
– Thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and is comfortable adapting to change.