We currently have an opening for the role of a People Coordinator (Co-op/Intern) on our growing People team! If you’re passionate about working on a team that encourages innovation and will challenge you everyday, this role is for you!
Most of the things you’ll work on:
– Assist the Talent Management team with the preparation and launch of our people programs such as Career Pathing, Performance Reviews, Talent Reviews, etc.
– Assist in documentation of all people team processes including scorecards, workflows, managing confluence intranet and internal directory.
– Support HRBPs with quarterly engagement reporting and exit interviews
– Assist the Total Rewards team on comp and benefit projects
– Support maintenance of Monthly People dashboard by creating reports on attrition, new hires, promotions, historical performance, etc. at the department level
– Assist in the onboarding process, including data entry, creating employee files, sending welcome email, onboarding checklists, setting up benefits, etc.
– Propose recommendations for new people team guidelines or HR compliance requirements as changes to legislation arise
– Support Business Partners in day to day administrative tasks/ needs including reporting, letter creation, coordinating tasks etc.
You’ll need to have:
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
– High Attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to manage sensitive team member information with professionalism and a high regard for privacy and confidentiality
– Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to manage end to end tasks/projects
– Proactive, self-starter, eager to learn and take on new challenges
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
– Creative mindset with a propensity for continuous improvement on existing or net new people progres/initiatives
– CHRP/ CHRL designation is considered an asset