This role will partner with KOHO leaders to develop and execute P&C strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, you will own programs that run across the broader P&C team! Your understanding of business priorities and ability to translate them into the highest impact work is where you thrive. You’ll be helping KOHO business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
This role reports to the Manager, People and Culture.
What You’ll Do
– You’ll build strategic partnerships with managers and key stakeholders and advise on a full range of areas such as, engagement, retention, employee relations, compensation and performance management.
– You are going to use data to proactively identify themes & trends and recommend effective strategies to elevate engagement and address pain points.
– You’re proactively seeking input and feedback on programs and providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
– You train and coach managers on how to champion a high-performance environment including, managing high and low performers and conducting involuntary exits.
– You’ll conduct timely and thorough investigations including participating in fact-finding meetings, preparing interview questions, recommending approved courses of action and preparing reports.
– You’ll also be researching HR programs and practices to keep on top of innovative trends in the industry
What You’ll Bring
– Equivalent combination of education and human resources experience; achievement of CHRP designation or post graduate degree preferred
– 5+ years of dynamic HR experience with demonstrated knowledge in the area of client relation management and business partnering
– Highly effective and persuasive personality
– Must be strategic, have a good professional presence, and possess strong planning and organizational skills and experience leading projects
– Ability to work toward a future vision / state without having all vital details
– Ability to work well with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills
– Ability to interpret conceptual or loosely defined business or project objectives and assess impact on People & Culture
– Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive and critical information
– Strong analytic skills and outstanding ability to problem-solve