Partnership Development Lead
We have an amazing group of libraries collaborating across the BiblioCommons platform, and today, the potential is greater than we had even imagined. There’s tremendous power in libraries working collectively by sharing content, expertise, community, and code, and collaborating to broaden and deepen community engagement. BiblioCommons is looking for someone who thrives on the challenge of encouraging new libraries to join a fantastic group of libraries collaborating across the BiblioCommons platform. We’re not selling features. We’re selling the capacity of libraries to be so much more for their patrons, and for the library’s digital space to be as rich, valued, and inspiring as the great physical library spaces. We’re looking for a Partnership Development Representative that loves the thrill of the hunt. This role is responsible for generating new opportunities and initiating new relationships with potential library partners.
Role & Responsibilities
– Ability to drive a complex sale, operate respectfully in a team selling environment, and have strong project management skills. If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic mid-market accounts, and love working in a dynamic environment, then BiblioCommons is the place for you.
– Initiates and runs sales cycles, leads the sales process, negotiations, customer agreements, and closing plans with customers.
– You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with customers at the leadership level.
– ~3+ years of professional experience in software sales, including experience in a team selling environment.
– ~2+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to C-levels within mid-market accounts.
– Public library knowledge, a track record of developing relationships by conducting business-driven discussions with C-level leadership team members.
– Proven ability in owning and supporting sales cycles from start to finish. Demonstrated success with consultative selling, account-based strategy and relationship building.
– Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions. An appreciation of the responsibilities and challenges of the Public Library today, with an interest in collaborating with our potential library partners to provide the best solution to their digital patron experience, their library team members and the overall strategic goals of the library.
– You enjoy working as part of a team and contributing best practices to aid the success of all.
– Strong organization and communication skills. Adept at maintaining accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
What you’ll do as Partnership Development Lead: description
– Develop and be responsible for your own annual and quarterly business plan
– Generate pipeline by proactively sourcing opportunities within mid-market assigned accounts
– Run discovery calls and product demonstrations with C- level executives and department leaders
– Attend conferences and in-person meetings as required.
– Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders, as well as directly to C -level
– Prepare & deliver world-class demos and value-based presentations.
– Answer prospects’ questions about product value, uses, integrations, and implementation.
– Proactively drive the process with a prospective client from initial prospecting to a signed contract and internal handoff.
– Drive active engagement by all internal and external stakeholders necessary to close a deal.
– Meet the minimum weekly KPIs and update SFDC daily with all relevant details needed to reflect business reality.
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.