Manager of FP&A
We are hiring a Manager of FP&A to join our young, fast-growing company on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
The Manager of FP&A will help drive accountability in the full-serve business by owning the company’s consolidated full-serve financial model, associated management reporting and business partnerships. This role will partner primarily with the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams and will own the annual planning process along with quarterly forecasts, actuals to plan/forecast analysis, scenario modeling and metrics definition, calculation, reporting and benchmarking.
Our ideal fit:
– Data-driven decision focused with advanced Excel/Google Sheets user with superior financial modeling skills
– Exceptional communication skills: able to communicate clearly and concisely with a business lens
– Organization and planning: plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on a diverse array of projects that span cross-functional teams
– Curious, loves asking questions, and thinks outside of the box
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead the creation of the annual plan, quarterly forecasts and long-range plan process for BioRender’s full-serve business
– Lead the quota-setting process in partnership with Revenue Operations as part of the annual planning process
– Act as the primary contact for GTM leaders
– Assist with investor and internal reporting packages, including calculation of various SaaS metrics ensuring they are accurate, timely and provide meaningful insights
– Manage BioRender’s full-serve P&L results versus plan, forecast and year ago to provide analysis, insights and commentary to identify areas of improvement and work with other departments to implement corrective actions to drive business results
– Analyze full-serve customer profitability, prepare margin analysis reports, and develop and present information in a format applicable to the target audience
– Provide support for high-impact projects such as expansion into a market, build vs. buy decisions or fundraising
– Support maintenance of FP&A software system Mosaic
What you bring to the table:
– 5-7 years of financial analysis and reporting experience
– Investment Banking or Private Equity background
– Superior financial modeling skills
– Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills (lookups, pivot tables, charts, macros, etc.)
– CFA, MBA or CPA designation preferred but not required
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.