Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Top Hat is searching for a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (Revenue) to join our FP&A team! Reporting to the Senior Manager of FP&A, this person will own revenue planning and drive decision-making on how to improve predictable modelling across the business. We are looking for someone that can leverage their analytical skills and understanding of direct sales models to be a thought leader within our Finance team and impact the growth of our business.
The ideal candidate is genuinely curious about different business models and deeply understands how businesses grow and gain efficiency over time. Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment, this person brings a positive, solution-focused mindset with the goal of building a more robust business every single day.
As a key member of our finance team, you will:
– Partnering with the Revenue Ops team, create and maintain the revenue forecast. Your job is to improve the predictability of every aspect of our complex revenue model
– Innovate and create new methods to understand our business in deeper ways
– Dive deep into where our revenue comes from and determine how we can make it grow
– Analyze our underlying SaaS metrics to gain insight into our performance over time and drive innovation to our business model
– Serve as finance business partner for revenue, collaborating with other directors to build out operating and financial models, analyze quota and renewal ratios, design and analyze sales variable compensation planning to ensure alignment on revenue-related activities
– Work with our M&A integration teams and support them on the revenue-related diligence and analysis
– Maintain key business KPIs on an ongoing basis
– Other duties as required
– Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics. MBA is a plus
– Qualified with CPA, CA, CFA or CBV designation or equivalent
– 3-5 years of financial analysis experience
– Advanced experience in financial modelling and analysis; including financial planning software (IBM Planning Analytics, Adaptive Insights, etc)and NetSuite
– Experienced in developing revenue models & projections for companies. You have built more revenue models than you can remember!
– Previous experience with BI/database tools (ie: Looker) and Salesforce is an asset
– Deeply curious about different business models and how they operate in the real world
– Understanding SaaS usage-based pricing and sales-driven businesses is a strong asset
– Strong communication skills, ability to present financial information concisely with meaningful commentary
– Ability to influence leadership through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data and develop strategic insights and recommendations
– Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to prioritize appropriately and handle several tasks simultaneously with minimal guidance
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.