Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented and experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will nurture and guide our users as they get to know KOHO. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing effective lifecycle marketing strategies that optimize customer engagement, retention, and revenue. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of customer behaviour, experience with the Braze platform, and will use data-driven insights to create personalized, relevant, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
As part of the product team, you will be dedicated to one mission team. You will partner with the Director of Product to develop department processes, develop and launch lifecycle experiments, greatly contribute to the mission team strategy and customer understanding, and optimize critical funnels. Using Braze, Stripo, and Flywheel, you will play a large role in managing all email, push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS communications to KOHO members.
What You’ll Do
– Partner with Product Managers, Data team, and Growth Lead to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion and product adoption
– Develop technical solutions to build a multi-layered lifecycle strategy, deploying personalized triggered messages and campaigns across channels (email/push/SMS/in-app/direct mail), collaborating with stakeholders in Marketing, Product/Eng, and Design.
– Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
– Create and manage marketing communications campaigns that guide the user experience throughout the customer lifecycle
– Meticulously document, QA, launch, and measure experiments to build a scalable, repeatable process for optimization
– Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
– Identify user segments for targeted marketing programs and plan offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI
Who You Are
– 4-5 years experience building technically complex marketing automation/CRM programs with an impeccable eye for detail
– Experience running experiments, successfully executing both short-term and long-term A/B tests
– B2C experience with multi/omni-channel campaigns across email/push/SMS/in-app
– Critical thinker and self-starter, who gets scrappy when needed and over-communicates results to stakeholders
– Experience with Braze, Stripo, Flywheel a plus
– Someone with a can-do attitude and who can be resourceful when required and come up with innovative solutions
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.