KOHO is looking for Intermediate and Senior level Data Analysts to work with different departments to make data-driven decisions. This is the role for you if you love automating reports, developing dashboards, and analyzing financial data to derive actionable insights. You’ll spend a lot of your time writing SQL queries, developing Python scripts, and consulting with business-side team members. We have two positions so we’re open to intermediate to senior levels of experience!
This is the role for you if you love automating reports, developing dashboards, and analyzing financial data to derive actionable insights. You’ll be reporting to the Manager, Analytics, and spending a lot of your time writing SQL queries, developing Python scripts, and consulting with business-side team members.
What You’ll Do
– You will study current data sources to develop accurate reporting
– You will develop and present dashboards that highlight results and trends
– You will conduct deep-dive analysis into financial and risk data
– You will scope and prioritize incoming data requests within your workflow
– You will coordinate with other data team members on team projects and preserving our data warehouse as the source of truth at KOHO
Who You Are
– You have experience in a data or financial analyst role
– You have proven dbt experience from previous roles
– You are comfortable manipulating datasets with SQL (familiar with self-joins, window functions, parameters), and have intermediate Python knowledge (user-defined functions, creating API requests, writing efficient loops)
– You have strong quantitative and analytical competency combined with data gathering skills
– You are a quick study on business concepts, metrics, and KPIs
– You have the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments
– You are well organized and have effective time management skills
A bonus if you have experience or an interest in any of the following!
– Financial industry experience