Inside Sales Associate
We are currently hiring for an Inside Sales Associate in our downtown Toronto office who will be responsible for nurturing leads and booking appointments for our Agent team as well as conducting outbound follow-up calls and marketing initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a resourceful and self-motivated individual to join a company in a high growth phase. Zoocasa offers a friendly, innovative and collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
– High performer: You’re not a 9-to-5er but a project completer.
– Flexible: You are open to scheduled evenings and weekends.
– Passionate: You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
– Resourceful: You don’t have all the answers, but you know how to get them
– Responsible: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve amazing results
– Excellent communication skills
– Motivated, go-getter with a commitment to delivering results and achieving targets
– Knowledge and interest in the real estate industry; this would be the ideal role for someone considering a future career as a Real Estate Agent, which is one potential promotion path from this role.
– Responds to customer service inquiries over the phone and via web-chat
– Gathers information to qualify/disqualify prospective customer leads
– Offers information regarding resources and Zoocasa services
– Provide warm intros from prospects to our Agents
– Develops knowledge of Zoocasa Agent team and an understanding of regions and areas of specialization
– Book customers for meetings with Realtors
– Collaborative development of scripts and service offerings for clients
– Responsible for following up with incoming leads from Zoocasa.com and partner referrals.
– Responsible for conducting a high volume of outbound follow-up calls.
– Manage Weekly & Monthly reporting of activity