Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for an energetic, organized, detail and customer orientated HR Generalist to join our HR team. This is an opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic go-getter to gain valuable experience in a fast-growing high-tech environment. This is also an opportunity to work on a variety of HR matters, administer our HRIS, work on Training & Development, and onboarding new hires for Synaptive.
This role reports to the Director of Human Resources and requires the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a lot of autonomy.
What You’ll Do
– Maintain Ceridian Dayforce back-end including set-up of new hires, training new hires on use of Dayforce, and roll-out new modules/updates as required.
– Assist with new-hire orientation, and send out new hire introduction emails
– Manage Synaptive’s Performance Management cycle
– Initiate employee Onboarding/offboarding and conduct exit interviews, administer background checks and collect and file documents from new hires
– Respond to HR policy questions via email, telephone or in person in a timely accurate fashion
– Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
– Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
– Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
– Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, benefit claim issues, status changes and other general inquiries.
– Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability
– Conducts Job Evaluations
– Conducts market benchmarking
– Maintains job descriptions
– Identify and conduct statistical analyses on benchmark jobs using market compensation surveys to compute datasets for pay policy lines (determine market position vs. Synaptive).
– Evaluate and recommend updates to pay programs and implementation of metrics, such as market index, pay zones, compa-ratio and salary range penetration.
– Evaluate and recommend updates to benefits program and other programs related to employees’ total compensation
– HR administration and other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
– Minimum three years’ of direct experience in an HR Generalist role
– Must have at least two years of Dayforce HCM experience (or a similar HRIS)
– Strong computer skills, including MS Office
– Strong administrative skills and experience
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
– University degree or college diploma in Human Resources
– Previous HR administrative experience
– Self-motivated and self-managing
– Inherent attention to detail
– Ability to work both independently and on a team
– Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively