Graphic Design Intern
You want to be part of a small, very early stage startup that is having a massive impact on people’s lives. You are self motivated, love to collaborate, and are resourceful.
We are dealing with a very emotional (and sometimes traumatic) subject matter for our customers, so your empathy must run high. You love to design simple, beautiful experiences that can help alleviate this emotional burden from our customers, and help educate them along the way.
As a Graphic Design intern at Bird&Be, you will be working on high impact work that will help shape and transform our company and brand. You will be designing social media posts and templates, motion graphics, images for our website and ads, and supporting our various marketing efforts. If you have interest and expertise, there is also an opportunity to support on our print materials and packaging design.
– Design Social Media Posts for Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok
– Design digital ads
– Design assets for our website
– Support on packaging design
– This is an entry level position
– Please provide a portfolio of your projects with your application
– Experienced with design software like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe products
– Motion graphics experience is a plus
– Experience with Canva and Power Point
– Packaging and Dieline experience is a bonus
– Social Media knowledge and expertise
– Occasional copywriting ability
– Verbal and written communication skills