We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to the C-suite team and other VPs. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, this role will be more than calendar management; you will be integral to balancing the priorities, building the schedules, and ensuring efficient communication of the Executive Team at KOHO.
In addition to the traditional responsibilities of an EA, you will be tasked with identifying gaps and developing solutions in collaboration with stakeholders from all departments as needed to ensure that the Executive Team is a smooth-sailing ship. This role is a one year contract position for a mat leave coverage (with possibility of extension).
* Please note that this is a hybrid position where you will be in the office 2-3 times per week.
What You’ll Do
– Calendar Management for several C-level executives
– Support wider leadership team as needed
– Attend select executive meetings, take minutes, and own action items
– Agenda, presentation and research preparation as needed
– Board meeting planning and administrative support
– Arrange and oversee travel logistics for the wider leadership team
– Identify and action cross-functional areas of opportunity for communication, scheduling and meeting efficiency
– Office management & administration: Assist with office relocation, Liaison with property management, ordering supplies, servicing equipment, mailbox management & distribution within the departments, office attendance management, managing office vendors etc. This will include coming into the office at least 2-3 days a week.
– Assist with administrative needs of the People & Culture team as needed
Who You Are
– Prior experience in C-suite executive administration and/or operations (minimum 2-3 years)
– Proactive, self-starter that can identify future needs and proactively take action
– Familiar with a Mac and Google Suite environment
– Experience working with minimal supervision
– Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines like a pro
– Comfortable working cross-functionally and speaking candidly with all levels of the organization
– Energized by keeping track of all the moving pieces of multiple ongoing projects
– A desire to innovate and explore new ways of doing things through creativity and open-mindedness
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Positive attitude with a drive to do things better tomorrow than you did today
– Experience at a quickly scaling start-up
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.