We are hiring an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our young, fast-growing company (rewarded by Great Place to Work and the Globe and Mail) on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will build long-standing partnerships with daily users through executive stakeholders for 15-25 Enterprise customers. You will be part of a team that delivers a world-class customer experience and ensures customers obtain maximum value from the BioRender partnership.
You will be successful in this role with:
– A continuous improvement approach: having a growth mindset that is open to coaching and constant feedback
– Exceptional customer curiosity: You are genuinely interested in learning about the clients we serve, their goals, and their science communication pain points.
– Resilience and an Owner Mindset: uses a compelling process to stay productive and focused in the face of adversity while honouring their commitments to customers and our internal teams.
What you’ll be doing:
– Build long-standing partnerships with daily users and executive stakeholders to understand how customers are using the product and increase their return on investment
– Successfully lead customers through the onboarding, adoption, value realization and scheduled check-ins, QBRs, and monitor and increase client satisfaction through mutually defined success plans
– Partner with Sales and Product teams to align and execute on account strategy, and ensure the BioRender platform aligns with the needs of sophisticated Enterprise Industry and Academic customers.
– Monitor and analyze usage trends to uncover renewal risks and identify opportunities for contract growth/optimization
– Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic plans for ensuring customer retention and expansion
– Gain deep knowledge of the BioRender product and assist clients with executing their use cases
What you bring to the table:
– 4+ years of demonstrated Customer Success or Account Management experience in a high-growth SaaS environment, preferably with large Enterprise or Academic customers.
– Experience driving customer value creation throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle to maximize license consumption, feature usage, and overall business impact – leading to high customer CSAT/NPS, advocacy and referenceability
– Track record of attaining in-depth technical knowledge of product features/capabilities and business model work and aligning it to customer needs.
– Prior life sciences experience and/or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent is a plus