We are currently seeking an Engineering Manager to join our rapidly growing Web Applications team. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, Web Applications, you will be responsible for the planning, delivery, mentoring, and coaching of a full-stack engineering team to lead all Product-Led Growth initiatives for our entire product suite. In this role, you will work closely with the product team and help with cross-team priorities and management.
– Be accountable for Web Application components of project delivery. Engage with Customer Success, Science and Product teams to promptly facilitate the delivery of complex projects with high quality.
– Be the engineering leader in our growth initiatives and represent this initiative in our other Product based development teams.
– Manage the performance evaluation, feedback, coaching, growth and development of all engineers on your teams
– Own and drive execution of the technical roadmap
– Take a leadership role in our recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes
– Help improve the processes and patterns of interfacing with multiple teams
– Accountable for the overall delivery of new features and products — ensuring the quality of code and committing to the timelines
– Work with the product owner to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance
– You will help prioritize work for your team, making difficult tradeoffs on design based on business constraints, ensuring on-time deliverables and high-quality software
– 5+ years of experience working as a professional developer
– 2+ years of experience working in a leadership capacity within software development
– Solid experience building web applications and optimizing the development environment, processes and practices
– Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
Nice to haves, but not required qualifications:
– Experience building SaaS applications
– Experience with Product-Led Growth