Director, Talent Acquisition
Benevity is actively searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition leader to join our People Team. As the Director, Talent Acquisition you will leverage your deep experience to help us refine and execute our recruiting strategy and achieve our aggressive growth goals. You will lead a team that creates RFOB’s (Raving Fans of Benevity) through great candidate experiences.
This role requires someone experienced in recruitment strategy development and execution, process design and improvement, recruitment marketing and data and analytics in a high growth environment. You are equally effective designing strategy and presenting business cases as you are rolling up your sleeves and executing any part of the recruiting process.
You think like an owner, have a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of the SaaS industry and the experience to scale recruiting processes for efficiency and results.
The role will be based out of Benevity’s Calgary or Toronto offices.
What you will do
– Lead a high performing, motivated and innovative Recruiting team that creates Raving Fans of Benevity through great candidate experiences.
– Lead, develop and execute Benevity’s global recruitment strategy and the multi-year talent acquisition roadmap that enables Benevity’s business goals.
– Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized recruitment strategies.
– Design innovative scalable solutions to drive hiring that meets Benevity’s talent needs
– Build and optimize recruiting metrics and dashboards to accurately communicate the team’s progress and results and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
– Own the full recruiting process and lead projects designed to improve the recruiting experience and process for all stakeholders.
– Collaborate with culture and marketing colleagues to articulate a holistic employer brand strategy and associated recruiting marketing collateral that resonates with candidates.
– Oversee the development of a multi-channel approach for sourcing candidates looking to make their career aspirations a reality.
– Support hiring leaders in developing the necessary skills to understand the recruiting process and to interview and select talent.
– Build talent pipelines that anticipate the hiring requirements of the business across technical and non-technical roles.
– Champion a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization through our recruitment practices.
What you bring
– Significant experience leading, defining and executing the overall recruitment strategy for a high growth company, ideally in the SaaS sector.
– Exceptional leadership capabilities and the commitment to coach and develop a fast paced, high performing recruiting team.
– Extensive full cycle, in-house recruiting experience hiring a variety of roles at all levels, including technical roles.
– Past success optimizing recruiting technology to accelerate outcomes and develop reporting systems to track performance.
– Ability to assess hiring metrics and objectively evaluate the success of recruiting efforts.
– Deep caring about building great relationships– internally and externally.
– Capable change leader with great communication skills, defining change needs through data and storytelling and helping stakeholders effectively adapt to new ways of doing things.
– Your passion for the candidates and putting their experience at the heart of our processes, are evident in your decisions about the recruiting function.
– A bias toward action / you love to dive in and get things done; Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency to ensure we are achieving our larger strategic goals.
– You are highly accountable and motivated to work in an ever-changing environment to build a world class team.