Director People & Culture
At Book4Time, we believe culture separates unstoppable companies from great ones. In this new role, you’ll be the champion of the Human Resources function and People and Culture.
In this role, you will develop and execute human resource strategy to drive the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, compensation, talent acquisition, and more. We are looking for a hands on leader who can roll up their sleeves and are passionate about getting things done. You will provide strategic leadership by articulating Human Resource needs and plans to the executive management team, and the board of directors.
The ideal candidate must possess solid and well-rounded human resource skills and must be experienced in managing all aspects of people and culture that drive the success of a fast-paced B2B software company with international teams.
– Develop goals and strategies that align with the business objectives as well as coach the leadership team on best practices for selection, development, and retention of team members
– Manage talent development, including performance management, career development, diversity initiatives, and knowledge management
– Oversee Human Resources services, compensation strategies, compliance, and policies
– Communicate updates on people initiatives across the company as well as track, monitor and report key HR metrics and KPIs like employee satisfaction, engagement, retention, turnover cost/quality of hire, time to fill etc.
– Develop and oversee talent acquisition strategy & initiatives, recruiting and onboarding processes
– Oversee culture activities, including events, monthly town halls, annual team meetings, team engagement and office logistics
– Be a strong advocate and a voice of the Book4Time staff
– Live the company mission and core values in everything you do. You will be the walking & talking embodiment of our brand to all the stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills:
– 5+ years of experience in leading human resources, talent acquisition and development in a fast-growth technology business
– Experience with scaling teams and remote workforce
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels within an organization
– Systems & HR best practices expertise (Performance Management/HRIS/Payroll Platforms)
– Self-starter; well organized, detail-oriented and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks in order to meet tight deadlines.
– Excellent planning, organization and follow-through skills
– A quick learner, ability to engage, challenge and motivate others
– Entrepreneurial orientation, creative mindset and resourceful
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience