Director, Demand Generation
Remote in Ontario
Reporting to the VP Growth & GTM Operations, the AVP Demand Generation will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and adoption of a world class demand generation program. You will be responsible for building and leading a high-energy, cohesive team, accountable for overall demand generation targets across all solutions, market verticals and channels. You will work collaboratively within the growth, marketing and other departments to develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and programs across our key personas, solutions, geographies and market verticals.
This position can be remotely based and/or working from one of our offices in North America.
What you will do
– Work closely with marketing to design a comprehensive, data-driveDesign a comprehensive, data driven demand generation strategy across multiple verticals, market segments, and partner alliances across North America.
– Develop efficient and effective processes for business development representatives and ensure alignment between the marketing team and sales team.
– Manage a team of experienced business development representatives (BDRs) responsible for driving forward demand generation programs responsible for driving demand generation programs across all verticals & channels. This would include managers as well as experienced individual contributors.
– Partner closely with sales & marketing functions to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs to meet and exceed pipeline targets across all verticals and channels.
– Maintain a thorough understanding of market buyers and their purchasing behavior, and industry/vertical trends to ensure the right campaigns take place.
– Work with marketing to build andmanage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel across multiple solutions.
– Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our demand generation campaigns and spending, continuously improving and optimizing the function.
– Work with marketing, product marketing, and sales enablement to develop content, thought leadership programs, collateral, and promotional planning for each vertical.
– Utilize and leverage all demand gen channels (eg. SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing) to drive results.
– Partner with marketing ops on key metrics, including activity & performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, across systems and data.
– Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approachesDevelop a multi channel technology strategy to scale/automate & optimize team performance.
– Serve as primary owner for the Demand Gen Tech Stack and ensure proper implementation, usage and adoption.
– Develop and report on demand generation KPIs to the broader organization and executive leadership.
– Partner with marketing to maintain and stay in front of the campaign calendar, executing and communicating updates to the larger growth organization.
– Several years (10+) of experience working in sales and marketing with a focus and passion for the demand generation function.
– Experience working for a PaaS and/or SaaS company with multiple solutions, market vertices and geographies.
– Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, coach and lead team to achieve high impact results
– Desire and ability to lead, but also not afraid to take ownership and drive results if needed.
– Experience working in Digital Health across multiple verticals (Payer, Provider, Employer, Consumer Health) is a major plus.
– Proven success in launching and successfully running demand gen marketing programs for SaaS and/or PaaS companies.
– Experience with Pardot and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data which you will then translate into actionable changes.
– Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
– Passionate about technology – able to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story.
– Experience working with multiple technologies to drive results (eg. Google Suite, SalesForce, SalesLoft, Gong, Troops, LinkedIn and others).
– Experience working with 3rd parties to optimize and augment the demand gen function.