Director, Customer Care
As Director, Customer Care, you are responsible for overseeing the entire Member Care organization including Customer Care and registered Nurses, both in-house and outsourced teams. You are responsible for driving the long term strategy on how we successfully scale this function in a hyper growth company. You own cost to serve metrics, SLAs, coaching, training team members and lead a team of customer care and nursing leads. You are also responsible for developing the Care Team strategy and initiatives as we build our rapidly growing business in all our business models.
In this role you will:
– Advise and set the strategy for the Care team which is currently customer care and nurses and will have expanded capabilities beyond this as we grow.
– Develop, own and drive the Care multi-year strategy and expansion.
– Lead a team of 50+ with both onshore, offshore, part-time, full-time and contractor status with aggressive growth targets.
– Lead and drive a customer-focused team culture within the team and across the entire organization.
– Accountable to drive the cost to serve metrics including manage workforce planning, headcount targets, budgets, structure and workload distribution.
– Advise on organizational direction and objectives.
– Responsible for defining and driving the department towards SLA.
– Be the customer advocate to the executives and Sr Leadership teams.
– Provide coaching, mentoring and training to your direct reports on developing leadership skills.
– Follow and ensure team members are following policies, procedures and adhering to HIPAA and PIPEDA regulations.
– Obsessively people-focused, with the ability to provide coaching, training and advice to senior-level individual contributors, team-leads and managers.
– Must possess excellent communication, organization and management skills.
– Must be comfortable providing updates to the Executive Team and Board of Directors.
– Must be analytically minded and make data-driven decisions.
– Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and drive projects to completion.
– Extremely detail-oriented, able to provide clear and accurate status updates.
– Demonstrated superior troubleshooting skills.
– Able to communicate well with developers and other team members.
– Able to work effectively in a fast paced, agile environment.