Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
As the Digital Marketing Manager specializing in SEO, CRO, and Web Analytics, you’ll have the opportunity to advance Maple’s mission of building a connected healthcare experience.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for optimizing the performance of our website properties to drive incremental growth in organic traffic, sign-ups, and adoption through the conversion funnel through SEO and CRO tactics. You have a strong digital marketing background with deep experience in testing and optimizing web pages, as well as a keen sense of user experience to drive optimal web journeys. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will bring a mix of innovative concepts, measurement strategy, and a collaborative ability to execute, track, and analyze growth-focused initiatives. You will also maintain a full testing pipeline, prioritize tests, and balance test risk with potential impact.
– Conduct keyword research to guide content teams and make data-driven recommendations to drive growth in organic traffic.
– Manage off-page optimization projects working with paid media and brand marketing teams to create back-linking opportunities.
– Perform technical SEO analysis, in addition to content and user intent analysis, in order to prioritize and evolve broader marketing strategies.
– Collect and report on SEO KPIs, and review technical issues to recommend fixes (e.g. page speed, internal linking, redirects, sitemaps, page depth, structured data).
– Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing team members, product and engineering to identify and prioritize conversion opportunities.
– Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests, owning documentation and tracking of all CRO action items and workflows.
– Track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate friction, improve outcomes, and introduce creative ideas that are quickly tested and evaluated.
– Develop and present SEO and CRO guidelines and recommendations to all applicable team members that influence the user experience.
– 3+ years of experience within digital marketing, specifically managing SEO and CRO
– In-depth knowledge of keyword research using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Keyword Planner, etc.
– Strong technical SEO knowledge and expertise
– Ability to design, propose and execute effective hypotheses and implement tests to validate them
– Experience presenting results with actionable insights and work with cross-functional teams to implement longer-term solutions
– Experience developing and calculating statistical significance for A/B and multivariate tests
– Ability to interpret large data sets and extract key insights
– Deep experience planning initiatives and working across different teams to influence content and other related marketing initiatives that impact SEO and CRO