Digital Growth Specialist
We’re looking for a Digital Growth Specialist to join the Paid Social function on our Digital Marketing team! This individual will maximize and grow customer acquisition by strategizing, optimizing and reporting on our key channels. Currently these channels are Facebook and Instagram, however the opportunity to support and grow other channels exists. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Growth on the Growth Marketing team, and work closely with the Retention, Merchandising, Brand and Creative teams. If you’re looking for the opportunity to champion the growth of paid channels, take a data-driven approach to optimize, and want to collaborate with a best-in-class team, keep reading!
– You are obsessed with finding ways to attract and convert new customers
– You love to collaborate with various team members but can also hunker down and get things done independently
– You’re a critical thinker and problem solver – you believe in staying curious andyou seek out opportunities to test and learn
– You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment – and it excites you!
– Above all, you’re proactive, analytical, and inspired by Knix and our mission!
– Manage ad campaigns across platforms to maximize ROI (planning, campaign creation, monitoring, tracking, audience targeting, optimizing, budget management, expansion, reporting, testing, etc)
– Produce daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports as needed to track KPIs, and provide optimization recommendations
– Recommend and run tests to constantly improve performance; track its progress and report on results to stakeholders
– Provide valuable feedback and insights on performance to collaborative teams and stakeholders that inform decisions using data + insights
– Stay abreast of best practices, new technologies and industry trends
– At least 2+ years of experience managing result-driven digital marketing campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads and TikTok Ads
– At least 2 years of experience working across Facebook and Instagram with a focus on CAC optimization
– Strong skills in reporting, digital ad optimization, analytics and communication
– Google Analytics experience a plus!
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.