As a Delivery Lead at Benevity you will be responsible for:
– Coordinating the rapid delivery working software across several software development teams within a portfolio.
– Collaboration and supporting each other on hard tasks, and having open communication – an important part of our culture that drives the success of the work.
– Working directly with the teams to ensure that requirements flowing in are well scoped, well understood and appropriately sized so that each developer can achieve one pull request per day.
– Managing the flow of work so that the team maintains a full and sustainable pipeline of work while meeting commitments.
– Facilitating the planning and grooming activities and coordinating and resolving roadmap dependencies across teams.
– Bringing a high amount of visibility to the team’s activities and regularly coordinate and communicate the progress of initiatives.
– Working with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and manage feature delivery, enable feature flags, and drive feedback to the team on the use of those features.
What you bring:
– Experience in Agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban.
– 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master.
– Experience successfully running projects from concept to delivery.
– Practical knowledge and experience using Project Management practices and tools.
– Experience working in a software development environment with engineering managers, developers, product managers, and designers.
– Experience coordinating logistics and facilitated team activities related to development lifecycle (planning, work breakdown, backlog grooming, etc.).
– Visibility by gathering data and reporting on priority and progress of initiatives in a program.
– Passion about empowering product teams to deliver value quickly.
– Experimental mentality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
– Curiosity and an information-seeking, growth mind-set.
– A collaborative spirit which encourages you to seek out feedback from everyone, and foster a space where everyone can participate.