We’re looking for a Data Engineer to support the development and enhancements of our products to serve the most prestigious clients in the Spa and Wellness industry.
– Be responsible for the development, guidance, and oversight for data ingestions and integrations for cloud data platforms.
– Have strong SQL development knowledge required to build and support the project for database design, data flow and analysis activities.
– Define and build the data visualizations that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making.
– Work with project teams to provide direction on patterns to meet the project data requirements for our Data Platforms.
– Develop and deploy innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
– Ensure stable solutions, stable infrastructure, and monitor and tune performance.
– Incorporate testing and validation scripts to support the accuracy of data transformations.
– Partner with the Ops and Architecture teams to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
Expertise you bring:
– 5 years hands-on experience development of Snowflake solutions
– 5 years creating data visualizations with tools like PowerBI, Looker, Tableau or similar tool
– 5 years hands-on experience with ELT/ETL tools like Fivetran, Matillion or similar
– 3 years of experience in development with Python and SQL
– 2 years creating pipelines for near real time integration working with different data sources – flat files, XML, JSON and databases
– Experience working in an Agile environment
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a dynamic team environment
– Familiarity with MS SQL database development, writing stored procedures and queries
– Familiarity with design patterns and architecture framework
– Degree in Computer Science or equivalent