Customer Support - Level 2
The Customer Support-Level 2 reports directly to the Senior Manager, Customer Support; however, they will work in conjunction with a Training Manager and Senior Manager Customer Support with their respective clients for all daily duties.
Client Support and Relationship
– The CSL2 is responsible for understanding customer challenges, helping with resolutions, and recommending solutions based on the BookJane product suite.
– Through reactionary and proactive support engagement with our clients, the Support Agent will create a positive business relationship.
Client Product Success
– The CSL2 is responsible for proactively assisting our clients in promoting better use of the BookJane Suite of products.
– The CSL2 is the client’s conduit to all resources available from BookJane that included but not limited to training, J360, and extended teams.
Product and Company Growth
– All BookJane staff are responsible for leveraging every conversation to grow deeper and broader engagement with the customer through additional modules and products.
– The CSL2 support is responsible for being the client’s voice to enhance and grow the product suite through feature requests and understanding their current and future needs.
– The ability to engage with the clients to uncover product enhancement needs and submit on behalf of the clients’ feature requests will be crucial for future product development.
– Manage Client Support tickets through our ticketing tool Zendesk.
– Follow company principles daily Responsiveness, Dynamic Thinking, Going Above and Beyond, Expert Guidance, Integrity, Business-Focused Technology.
– Ensure client-facing operational activities are routed quickly and efficiently and escalated when necessary
– Become an expert in the complete BookJane offering and all its features and functionalities
– Additional ad-hoc duties as required
– Provide Product Information, Solve common problems such as username and password issues, app navigation, installation and setup issues.
– Handling break/fix and configuration issues
– Guiding customers on troubleshooting
– Finding solutions from previous cases using the Knowledge base
– Working the life cycle of a helpdesk ticket
– Provide more in-depth support and understanding of technical issues and BookJane specific troubleshooting
Qualification and Skills
– Client-focused, energetic and solution-oriented.
– Strong analytical skills
– Deductive reasoning capabilities.
– Analytical, organized, detail-oriented and able to make objective and critical evaluations and resolutions.
– Ability to work independently and creatively
– An expert with BookJane Suite of Services.
– Ability to work effectively in an evolving environment.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Collect information on the problem and provide solutions to clients
– Technical knowledge, strong communication skills and technical writing ability preferred
– Involved technical understanding of industry standards and practices
– Knowledge of relevant tools and applicable software programs
– Preferred to have experience in Zendesk or other ticket management software
– 2-5 years of experience in a similar role at a SaaS company.
Key Performance Indicators
– Client Retention and Satisfaction
– Support Ticket Quality Reviews
– Support KPI’s including but not limited to:
– Resolution time, one-touch tickets, First Reply time
– Evaluation from superiors and peers