Customer Success Operations Manager
We’re looking for a Customer Success (CS) Operations Manager with a can-do attitude who is excited about the prospect of joining a fast-paced environment at one of Toronto’s high-growth startups. At HiMama, we’re on a mission to empower Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We believe in owning positive change, and our new CS Ops Manager will play a key role in supporting the operational backbone of that mission.
Please note: This is a contract role filling a 12-month parental leave.
Revenue Operations at HiMama
RevOps at HiMama is a centralized operations team supporting our entire go-to-market org, from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success. We own the technology, processes, and data that drive efficiencies across the entire customer journey. The team is stacked with technical, hardworking ops folks—you’ll gain exposure to the entire customer lifecycle and support a wide-ranging number of initiatives.
The CS Ops Manager Role
Are you an analytical, technical, and metrics-obsessed CS ops professional? Have you helped scale tech stacks for CS teams, implemented rigorous reporting frameworks, and built processes from scratch? HiMama is looking for amazing people like you to join our RevOps team and act as a key business partner to our Customer Success team!
There are 3 key pieces to this role:
Technology Stack and Program Automation
– Building and managing a foundation of technology and systems that are scalable for the rest of the CS team
– You will be responsible for being part of the team that vets 3rd party technologies (even if you don’t own the day to day usage or roll-out)
– Help CS team members to build customer programs and other automation programs that allow our CS function to scale
Process Building and Optimization
– Use detailed analysis to design, develop and refine processes for CSM, Support and Onboarding
– Manage and optimize internal and customer-facing processes, including Sales <> CS handoffs, customer renewals, onboarding journeys, and more
Alignment via Analytics, Reporting and Insights
– Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting & analytics with a focus on gleaning actionable insights to help improve key metrics (retention, time to value, customer health, etc.)
– Work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Operations to make data-driven decisions aimed at improving both internal, cross-functional processes and our customers’ experience
What We’re Looking For:
– 2+ years experience in a CS Manager, CS Ops or Sales Ops role.
– You’re more than familiar with the customer lifecycle and funnel and have a deep understanding of key CS metrics, such as retention, churn, and upsell
– You are a strong Salesforce user; bonus for admin certification
– Strong working knowledge of Excel/Google sheets
– You have a technical mindset with an analytical method to solving problems and approaching data
– You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
– You are curious, motivated, detail-oriented and a self-starter
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.