Customer Success Manager
You are driven by helping others succeed.
You’re a self-starter who is organized with strong attention to detail.
You are able to navigate tough situations with empathy and confidence.
You want to enjoy the work that you do, have fun with the people you spend your day with, and make a difference while doing so.
Chalk is a planning and analytics platform for K-12 that helps schools identify gaps in their curriculum and instruction. Our mission is to empower educators, through technology, in order to give every student an equal opportunity to participate in the future.
Customer Success at Chalk is the ‘Hub’ for coordinating activities with our customers and ensuring that they are realizing value from the investment they are making in our platform.
The Customer Success Manager will bring a combination of skills to the table, coordinating internal activities across the following functional areas:
1. Onboarding and implementation
2. Project management
3. Account/relationship management
4. Manage expansion/upsell opportunities
5. Owning the renewal process
Key skills to ensure success in this role will include:
1. Effective time management
2. Clear and concise communication skills (internal + customer communication)
3. Leadership and initiative
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
– Assume ownership of current Chalk Customer relationships
– Deliver consistent and effective virtual training to stakeholders and end-users
– Work with multiple points of contact within a client’s institution as well as our Engineering team to complete technical setup required for clients to take full advantage of Chalk
– Create customized project plans for training and scaling of end-users or features
– Work with customers to successfully utilize Chalk’s solutions, identifying key stakeholders within a client’s institution and building relationships with them to ensure project success
– Ensure renewal of customers and identify opportunities to grow footprint within the customer environment
– Prepare account plans, conduct account reviews, assist in new customer launch activities, and ensure all customers are progressing according to the Chalk Customer Success Model
– Become the Chalk expert clients turn to throughout the school year
What we’re looking for:
– Experience delivering technical training virtually and/or in-person
– Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology quickly
– Ability to communicate complex concepts and can advise and guide customers with confidence
– Ability to manage multiple client initiatives simultaneously
What would stand out:
– Previous account or client management experience
– Previous EdTEch and/or K-12 education experience