Customer Success Manager
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be accountable for assigned client accounts; you’ll manage relationships with key contacts at all levels of the organization, including corporate offices. As the ambassador for the client and Book4Time, you’ll play a key role in helping drive their success through strong product adoption, while also identifying new growth opportunities for Book4Time.
Adoption & Churn
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts, business users and key influencers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, product adoption and account reference-ability.
– Collaborate with the onboarding team to ensure a successful and seamless transition of new customers post-go live.
– Collaborate with the sales team to help identify and drive upsells opportunities for new products, licenses and partner integrations.
– Operate with a zero churn mindset by proactively soliciting and monitoring client satisfaction, product usage and adoption to mitigate potential churn risk at all times.
– Proactively follow-up any negative feedback and DSATs by ensuring all internal stakeholders are aware and appropriate remediations are put in place to avoid future occurrences.
– Partner with the finance team on overdue billing renewals and assist with any collection issues to avoid account deactivations.
– Partner with the sales team on contract renewals by providing insight on account health, satisfaction, usage and adoption.
Relationship Strength & Depth, NPS
– Ensure any unique feature requests and/or custom delivery projects and commitments are appropriately identified, understood and carried through with the internal stakeholders needed to deliver on time and with the desired results.
– Support internal stakeholders with client communication, product updates, scheduling meetings, documenting business requirements, feature requests and satisfaction surveys.
– Update and keep current all relevant client contact information, meeting notes, emails and communications in Salesforce.
– Assist in any other tasks and projects as assigned.
Expertise you’ll bring:
– 2+ years of experience in managing client relationships preferably in B2B software / SaaS
– Experience working in a hotel, spa or wellness business in an operations/client facing role (Must have)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to articulate complex topics, issues and resolutions both orally and in writing
– Must have strong business acumen, problem solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
– Flexibility in working outside normal business hours as required to meet with clients
– Excellent presentation skills, both online and in person
– Proficiency across multiple platforms, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Pendo, Google Suite, would be considered an asset.