The goal of the Customer Service Manager is to go the distance to make Bird&Be customers happy. You will own the full customer service journey to make sure our customer service team is providing a best-in-class customer experience and support them in their fertility journey.
– Define and update our customer service playbook: defining our standard responses, overseeing our returns and refunds policy and constantly adapting our business processes to better server our customers
– Oversee and maintain our customer support software: setting up automation and optimizing our existing platforms, new vendor selections and vendor management, and identify ways for us to improve our customer experience and internal efficiencies
– Manage our team of customer service agents, including performance reviews, KPI tracking and hiring
– Identify and implement customer fraud response and prevention tactics
– Regularly review our success metrics (response times, customer happiness, returns and exchanges) and identify new processes and improvements
– Act as a point of escalation for our agents if they need support on how to respond to a customer
– Work closely with our operations manager to ensure transparent communications on fulfillment or shipping related issues or delays
– Stay informed and be knowledgeable about the whole suite of Bird&Be products, including new product launches and updates so that you can provide customers with product information and help them navigate through the ordering and subscription processes
– Work with our team of doctors to provide health guidance and ingredient related customer responses
– You’ll need to be flexible; we’re growing quickly and the environment is very dynamic. You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats and make a significant impact.
– You’re creative – proposing solutions to problems that they may not have encountered before.
– You’re tech-savvy and always seeking to find more efficient ways to do things: keyboard shortcuts, snippets, and automations are your friend.
– You’re an excellent problem-solver, proactive, and quickly default to taking action
– You have a demonstrated ability to shift priorities quickly, show initiative and work autonomously
– You’re a pro multi-tasker. You know how to ruthlessly prioritize your time, and thrive in an environment where there’s more to do than time to do it
– You’re familiar with G Suite and Google Applications (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.), Slack, and other modern web platforms and apps.
– You have a meticulous attention to detail
– You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to modify the way you communicate to match the intended audience
– You have outstanding customer service experience, ideally with consumer products
– You’re flexible and thrive in a rapidly changing, growing and sometimes chaotic environment.
– Above all else, you’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Bird&Be and our mission.
Hours + Location
– This a salaried position working full-time hours. Option for a contract position may be available.
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including irregular hours like some evening, weekends and holidays as needed
– This is primarily a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup including a reliable desktop/laptop with the latest OS and and a stable internet connection