Customer Advocacy Specialist
As the Customer Advocacy Specialist on our small but mighty Product Marketing team, your job will be to build a community of customer advocates that communicates the impact of HiMama’s product and brand. Through your work, you build meaningful relationships directly with customers, inspiring them to contribute to HiMama’s success through co-marketing opportunities, including speaking at digital and in-person events, being part of case studies, and providing testimonials and references for our sales team. In this role, you’ll develop working partnerships with our customer success teams to identify successful users who can meaningfully communicate the value of our product, and reward customers for being part of our mission. You will also be responsible for creating content that showcases our customer advocates and explains how HiMama helps them be successful in their roles, and will be the face of our weekly HiMama Helps webinar series (which is attended by hundreds of educators every week). You’re a resourceful builder and a people-person who can easily develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders, knows how to identify stories worth telling, and is excited to be an important face for our brand.
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Work with cross-functional teams to build rapport with users of our product, and develop scalable processes for identifying and engaging advocates in our customer-base
– Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, internal and external conferences, etc.
– Act as the host of our weekly HiMama Helps webinar series to engage en masse with customers and the wider community of early childhood educators
– Identify key customers that can communicate HiMama’s value through case studies, speaking opportunities, press opportunities etc.
– Take ownership of how our marketing and sales teams can meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
– Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; including recruiting new customer advocates on an ongoing basis
– Manage a library of up-to-date testimonials and customer success stories
– Act as the voice of the customer within our marketing team and wider organization
– Coordinate opportunities for customers to provide feedback on our product, including features in development
– Work with our Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to create content for communications targeted to current customers, including newsletters and cross-sell and upsell campaigns
What We’re Looking For:
– You have a passion for early childhood education; a professional or academic background in ECE, or volunteer work in the space would be a bonus
– You are customer-obsessed, and are motivated by the prospect of delivering great customer experiences
– You are organized and game to coordinate complex initiatives that involve collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders
– You take initiative and ownership; building programs from scratch and creating new processes is something that gets you excited
– Your oral and written communication skills are second-to-none
– You are comfortable being a public-facing ambassador of the HiMama brand
– Bonus if you have a background in customer success, customer-service, or any customer-facing role in a startup environment