KOHO is looking for an Intermediate-level Analytics Engineer to work with our data analytics, engineering, data science, and machine learning teams. This role is for you if you are passionate about modeling data in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions.
The successful candidate will report to the Analytics Engineering Lead, and will spend their time transforming, testing, deploying, and documenting data leveraging dbt while applying software engineering best practices across the analytics code base. This role will also include the ownership of dbt across the organization and collaboration with data leadership related to all aspects of analytics engineering for the firm.
Please Note: This is a remote position and is available to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You’ll Be Doing
– You will use dbt to deliver and maintain clean, transformed data models ready for analytic and data science use cases
– You will understand business needs and translate requirements to meet those needs
– You will troubleshoot variances in reports, and strive to eliminate them at the source
– You will document data models and provide training as needed
– You will apply software engineer best practices to analytics code including version control, testing, and continuous integration
Who You Are
– You have 3+ years of experience handling, manipulating, and documenting data
– You have strong expertise in SQL, data warehouse design, and data lake architectures
– You have intermediate expertise across python programming
– You are an excellent problem solver with strong communication skills
– You have experience with dbt, BI tool administration, and data platforms
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.