The ideal candidate for this position is someone who understands and knows US GAAP. Will assist with all aspects of the accounting close. Enjoys being in the details and has a thirst to learn more. This role will play a key role in ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of the financial statements.
This position can be located in any geography in the US or Canada.
– Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the monthly accounting close, ensuring deadlines are met.
– Prepare journal entries and corresponding account reconciliations, including but not limited ASC 606 contract costs for commissions, payroll and associated costs, ASC 842 leases and intangible amortization, intercompany eliminations.
– Review account analyses and reconciliations for bank accounting, credit card reconciliation, accounts payable aging, FX revaluation and Fixed Assets.
– Participate in the year-end audit.
– Maintain the Chart of Accounts for 7 legal entities, including setting up new accounts and assist with reporting needs.
– Assist with Income Statement and Balance Sheet flux analyses.
– Maintain JE logs and Account Analysis logs, ensuring sign off and approval.
– Assist staff accountant with Fixed Assets annual physical inventory.
– Assist with regulatory audits and statutory filings.
– NetSuite SME and administer system integrations for procure to pay, expense reporting and travel management
– Perform other responsibilities as required.
– 5-7 years of accounting experience in financial and regulatory reporting, with experience in US GAAP.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, CPA preferred not required.
– Advanced knowledge and skills with NetSuite and Excel.
– Fast learner with strong organization, analytical and decision-making skills.
– Demonstrates a sense of urgency while delivering high-quality work products.
– Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with others at all levels and functions across the Company.
– Proven ability to work independently and as a team, join data from various sources and develop creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
– Possess leadership skills and the ability to work with a team.
– Proven ability to meet challenges, goals and objectives with enthusiasm, drive, and initiative.
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.