Are you a hard worker that enjoys working in a challenging, fun, and fast-paced environment? If so, Top Hat is looking for you! We are looking for a highly motivated Accountant to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will play a critical role in building a world-class function to help scale Top Hat’s rapidly growing business as we progress towards a potential IPO. You will provide a hands-on approach to the various accounting processes. This role is in a high-growth industry and requires the ability to adapt and apply knowledge to assist in improving efficiencies and processes.
– Raise invoices for our revenue contracts
– Coordinate with our Customer Success team for tracking renewal invoicing
– Reconcile bank statements and resolve discrepancies
– Process Credit Card transactions as required
– Participate in the month-end close process
– Closing process and help with ledger reconciliations
– Prepare, analyze, and report accounting transactions ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accounting policies and principles
– Modify existing and designs new processes that maximize operational efficiency
– BA or BS degree in Finance or Accounting
– 1-2 years of accounting experience in a SaaS or manufacturing industry is preferred
– Great working knowledge of MS Excel, experience with Netsuite is a plus!
– Strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
– Ability to prioritize work and be well organized
– Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and wear
– Ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization and make actionable recommendations
– Flexibility to work under time constraints and deadlines