Inkblot makes staying healthy at work and at home easier through the power of great people. Inkies are creative, supportive and passionate about what they do. We work in an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment – one that’s fast-paced, purpose-driven and inclusive.
As an Inkie, you’ll have access to growth opportunities, resources and mentorship to reach your personal career goals. You’ll also have unlimited vacation, benefits that cover more than just teeth cleanings (affordable therapy, anyone?) and a schedule that takes life’s surprises into account. See details on our commitment to your health below.
Inkblot has created an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment that is purpose-driven, inclusive and fast-paced. We boast flexibility, growth opportunities and mentorship to help you reach your desired professional goals. We sell innovative products and services to organizations looking to invest in the mental health of their employees. Inkblot is growing fast and we are currently looking for a self-motivated Account Executive who is passionate about improving the mental health of employees and the organizations in which they work
What you’ll be doing?
– Account Management Responsibilities
– Manage a portfolio of mid, large and enterprise clients with objective of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
– Identify and pursue business opportunities among existing customers
– Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, objectives and agreements.
– Work collaboratively with cross-functional internal teams to ensure optimal customer service and satisfaction
– Manage to contract ensuring account profitability
– Develop and execute renewal strategies
– Leveraging best practice, consult and support client stakeholders with their mental health programming
– Conduct people leader and employee workshops and orientations
What’s required for the role?
– Undergraduate degree, preferably in business, health services or psychology
– 7- 10 years of experience in sales, account management and/or consulting
– Understanding of the employee health & benefits landscape preferred
– Comfort working remotely, independently as well as part of a collaborative team and company
– Proven ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders within customer organizations
– Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
– Ability to deliver engaging presentations
– Thrive in a fast-moving environment while managing multiple priorities
– Technologically agile, adept in learning and integrating new applications and platforms
– Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot), Project Management software (e.g., Asana), MS Office, G-Suite
Is this posting closed?
Report a Dead Link
We do our best to remove postings when they're taken down, but as a small team we sometimes miss a few. Thank you for helping us stay current.